Saturday, November 13, 2010

1606 EST

Ok, so I wrote the previous post this morning in Zanesville or what everit was called lol!
I'm now sitting in the Marriott hotel across the street from the rink...I just walked in and am sitting in a comfortable chair stealing wifi! I might even use their nice bathrooms!
I'm a little worried about the van. The rink is right on the edge of the getto....I drove thru it trying to find some parking and...once again...lock the doors...I had the windows down and all I could smell was weed lol! So I turend around, found some meters near the rink...the one I found had like 7 hrs on it. So I hid everything as best as I could and left her there....I'm going to go see if I can find some more secure parking. Then I have to find tickets without spending a shit pile of money on em.
Pittsburg is a nice city sofar....busy with alot of roads going everywhere. Very industrial city. Around the rink there is not much...some churches, houses....nothing like in Columbus.
So I think I'm going to go and see about ticked and parking....still 2+hrs to puck drop...so should be able to do some rambling in there.
Also..the Steelers play tomorrow....not sure if it's here or away...if it's here...might have to look into some tailgating and maybe see the game....cheaply of course.
Ok....I'm off.....To all the Oregon people....have an outstanding night....I do wish I was there...so have a frosty beverage for me and I ll prob call later.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment