Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday from the food court

Ok....quick update. 
I'm calmed down from my angry post yesterday....a good skate was what I needed. Steph and I had a great skate and some food chats. There was a gal out on the ice who was a figure skater...and good...wow. It's crazy to see someone do all that stuff up close...lots of skill for sure! 
Then we went back to the dorm, dropped off our skates and headed for the beer store. We stopped at good ol dollarama and I got some decorations for the van and a few other things....beer and back home. I had a few, Steph had a snooze and then I left to go wonder St Catherine's street. Found a brew house...had a beer and a burger...yummy...took some pics...talked to Jay for well over an hour witch was nice...and then...ya...didn't get back till 130.....now at the dorm there are turn styles...and someone watching the entrance. When I came here I had to give a piece of ID for them to keep while I'm here....I go to try to get in lastnight...and the guy is like...you can't come in without your host coming to get you. Shit. I said, my ID is on file, she is sleeping Cus she has class in the morning, my phone is dead...what do you want me to do...and he just looked at me and shrugged his shoulders....what a dick. So.....I ended up sleeping on a couch in the lobby till Steph came down in the morning. Not the best sleep to say the least. 
So we had breaky, the girl went off to class and I went up to the room to have a power nap....but first I in-clogged the tub....I think I got out 4 or 5 Bobby pins, at least 3 plastic razor guards and a large pile of hair....ya....yummy...but it works like a hot dam now!
So here I am in the food court of some mall in dt Montreal...stress level elevated...my trackball is broken on my phone...I pay 7$ a month for a plan where if my phone breaks, I get a new one...but...they mail it to me. I thought that I could go to any bell store and they could just give me a new one...but nope. So I'm fucked for now. I can still make calls but I can't check any of my emails txt or bbm msgs. Sigh...
So I'm going to put on some calming music again, go and check out old Montreal and relax....try and de stress....I'm starting to really worry bout money :( 
Anyways...cheers everyone....I'm off to the capital of Canada tomorrow and Toronto tomorrow night. 
Greg outp

No comments:

Post a Comment