Thursday, March 17, 2011

The final post....kinda

17 March 2011 from CYAV (St. Andrews Manitoba)

Wow.....lots has gone on since the last post 3 months ago.
I just finished copy and pasting the entire blog onto my computer at work...that's right, work....more on that later!....but scanning thu all the posts was neat.
Remembering all of the good times and bad....the people and experiences, hangovers, miles, and everything in between. What an amazing trip...it was exactly what i needed.
Id like to thank all the people that helped me out along the way with couches, beds, dinners, and showers!!!

So, since the trip....a fair amount has changed....I did a road trip up thru northern AB looking for work, a trip out to Morgans for Super Bowl...witch lead to me finding the job I'm currently working at!

I'm working as a pilot-engineer on a R-44 Raven 2 survailing the traffic over the city of Winnipeg. Very happy to have a job...even if it is in Winnipeg! Its a good hr builder and a nice relaxed pace.

not really very reflective right now.....i should have some wine and sit down and close off with a couple deep.....semi drunk thoughts lol!

I have found a couple old posts on the iPhone that i will post as well.

So for now I'm going to take care of some stuff round here and save the final thoughts for another time.

Cheers everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment