Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Good evening

Well.....a good day.....for today I'm glad I was alone....I spent the entire day wondering the air museum! Geek factor extreme! Really a great spot, very interactive and a very knowledgeable staff of fellow geeks. Example....did you know you and pull start am ME 262? ( most of you are going...WTF is a ME 262...lol...don't worry about it!) I won't ramble on too much about it...but a great place...also they have a great space section as well complete with some very cool rockets, actual space craft, and rocket engines!
That was my day. So now I'm sitting here In some dim lit Irish style pub with a very tasty pint of beer in my hand, live music in the background, and a tasty pizza on the way. After this it's an hour drive to the coast to find a spot and park for the nongt and then tomorrow, roseburg to see my 100 yr old gerat grandma! Should be great!
Driving yesterday...and some songs came on. Hearing these songs now vs a few months ago...2 different feelings...some songs make more sense...and some songs I still can't listen too, might not be able to again. I love music, as we all do...but the power it has is amazing..it can pump you up, knock you down, chill you out, help you work, escape reality or whatever is on your mind. Some songs for me can do all of the above somehow. I'm happy and at the same time I hate that music can do this...you can be in A mood, and a song can come on and just destroy you. Se songs will be etched in my mind forever, good and bad I guess.but good or bad, I'm happy that it has that impact on me. As much as it hurts sometimes I'm glad I can feel something......Morgan you can chime in any time ;)
So my pizza is here now....quite tasty actually! So good night to you...and next update or rant or whatever will be from another 4 hrs south into OR.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment