Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tue recap

Good morning all! Yesterday was a great day,woke up to F-18's and E6-B's ripping around, went on a windy ferry ride...found some amazing beaches on the west coast of WA and a new camping spot it think south of Forks right on the beach.
Ate up alot of time yesterday but did not cover much ground!
Stopped in Astoria OR for a top up and a quick bite, and some grubby dude comes up to me, "hey man, can I get a jump?" yep no worries dude! He had one of those old Toyoda vans that kinda look like mine...it was beat down hard, he smelled like a hobo and kinda looked like one too. Super nice guy! His name was Jason and he's a 32yr old skater and surfer...so we chatted for a bit bout life and stuff...I told him bout my trip and he said right on man! You look pumped!! We talked about getting old....this guy looked like he was my age or younger...and just happy...ya know..(wow the music sucks in this Safeway sbucks...it's like late 80's thru mid 90's adult contemporary shit) any way....he gets by and loves life...college dude!
I'd love to write more but the ol iPhone is dying...the pos mastercrap inverter doesnt work worth a shit....so...plan B later today after the museum....
So off I go....excelsior!

1 comment: