Saturday, October 30, 2010

I hate computers!

Rant time....I know my computer is old...she's been good to me...been alot of places in it's time of service...but all I want to do right now is get on the net and email 1 picture...and my computer.....sigh....can't do a dan thing. It's hooked up to the net but Internet explorer keeps screwing up and now it can't think. Its frozen. I just want shit to work...is that too much to ask? I want to turn it on, do my shit fast and efficently and move on. See, with helicopters....they are old...but I can fix them, they generally don't randomly screw up for no reason...mo blue screens of death, no de-frags, registry boosts, updates (other than the 407 FADEC)...its tangible...problem...solution. It's not like for some reason this random .exe file got corrupted by a http:;()$&-//: file that got a virus from a funny email some person you never talk to send you....dam!
Ok...I'm calm now...it's working now, just very very slowly...just to Piss me off I'm sure!
When I get working again.....I think I see an iBook in my future!
Anyways...I'm on the road to the red woods...my computer may or may not make it there lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment