Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sat night update

Well here I am in Cresent city CA...missed the turn off to where I was supposed to go...so of course I found a Starbucks lol...so with some googleing I have a ruff idea where to go now. Should be a nice day and some food hiking.
I kinda want to stay in the city tonight and try to meet some people and have a Halloween party like everyone else....bit that would kinda defeat the purpose of the trip and cost me a bunch of cash witch in trying to conserve...so I will head into the bush tonight and wake up ready for a great day in the groves. Who knows...maybe I'll run into some cool tree huggers...if I do...I'll tell them I used to log...and the the fun begin!!!
Well I hope everyone has a great night doing fun spooky things!
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment