Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 8 recap

Well day 8 saw alot of driving. Reno to Lake Tahoe...bout an hour not too bad...another big climb up there...summit was just over 7100 feet! The Deli made it no worries....just slow!
Lake Tahoe is nice...I was told to take the gondola...but is was not in operation...so I found a place to park and wondered around. Nice place...I think it's like Whistler with a lake!
So drove back thru Reno and east to Twin Falls ID. Nice sunset over the mountains to the west...and some really nice night driving! Stopped in Winnimucca!! Yes from the Jonny Cash song! Pulled into Twin Falls round 12...I think...not too sure what time zone I'm in! My gps says one thing but the clocks in town say another!
So the game plan right now is to hey an oil change, hit a gym or a place to have a shower and continue onto Yellowstone...well Jackson WY anyway.
Cheers everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment