Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Quick post

Howdy....don't have much time to update right now...a friend who was just here said I have to go to the art gallery at noon....the roof moves around apparently!
got here late lastnight....I stayed in Manituwoc for a not long than I thought I was going to...on my way to leave, I found a YMCA...perfect, ran 5k, worked out, got a shower and a shave in..feel good....
Drove to Milwaukee...ended up driving thru the getto...that was fun lol...it's a nice city at night, buildings are all lit up with different colours...looks cool. Drove around some more, found a spot and calld er a night. Good sleep and good walk this am on the lake.
It's funny, Green Bay is nothing compared to Milwaukee! And gb has the football team.
So I'm off to go see the art gallery roof move, then Se if I can find the miller brewery and see about a tour then off to Chicago I think.
Cheers everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment